Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Secret Secretions

Some of you keep asking for AIDS Wolf lyrics. While I'm flattered you are interested in what I'm yelling/mumbling I'd have to say , please hold off on the cover bands. At least until we break up .


The lyrics are mixed low , I slur and garble and spit and sometimes choke on the words.

It's all secret secretions , subliminal messages.
Not unlike speaking in tongues .

Like Beefheart said , "You got ears , you gotta listen".

It's all there and is an integrated part of the whole. Inseparable. My tongue stays in my mouth for now.

xo

4 comments:

Forkimified said...

My favourite line goes something like "Diz ab ur raigh uf neem ool zain ubf meen ur ain zab gain ur laiv."

chloe lum said...

):

Forkimified said...

(:

I am entranced by the bizarre sounds produced by your vocal cords, and the way they intertwine with and flow around the streams of metallic rubber emanating from the instruments.

I just hope I'm not missing anything important because of my inability to interpret, as I can pick out more words from the mating call of the melting banana. :p

Garl said...

I fell asleep on the floor in a crowded building listening to March to the Sea, and I could understand every word until I was woken up.